I am a master’s student at the University of Sheffield, studying for an MSc. in Computer Science with Speech and Language Processing.
My curriculum vitae (CV) is available here.
Natural Language Understanding, Negotiation Dialogue, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning
An end-to-end learning approach for supporting human-human negotiations
The aim of this research is to help negotiators form a better consensus.
- Atsuki Yamaguchi and Katsuhide Fujita, “Breakdown Detection in Negotiation Dialogues,” Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20), New York, USA, Feburary 2020. (Student Abstract)
- Atsuki Yamaguchi and Katsuhide Fujita, “Breakdown Detection in Negotiation Dialogues,” EurNLP 2019, London, United Kingdom, October 2019. (Acceptance rate: 30.5%; Non-archival)
- Atsuki Yamaguchi, Kosui Iwasa and Katsuhide Fujita, “Predicting Issue Weights and Detecting Breakdowns in Negotiation Dialogue,” IEICE SIG-AI, Hokkaido, Japan, July 2019. (Regional conference)
Generating emojis with generative models and word embedding
This research aims at generating emojis based on input texts.
- Atsuki Yamaguchi and Katsuhide Fujita, “Generating Emoji with Conditional Variational Autoencoders and Word Embedding,” JSAI 2019, Niigata, Japan, June 2019. (Regional conference)
Generative model based frame generation of volcanic flow video
This research aims at simulating lava flow by utilizing generative models.
- Atsuki Yamaguchi and Melvin Cabatuan, “Generative Model Based Frame Generation of Volcanic Flow Video,” IEEE HNICEM 2017, Manila, Philippines, December 2017.
You can send me messages via this contact form.